Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Arkansas




Today is the end of my first riding block. By nightfall I will have logged a litte over 600 miles. In 6 days. Yes, I have been riding aggressively so I could get out of Texas as soon as possible. Don't get me wrong, I like Texas, but the point of this trip is to visit other states.

Im still trying to work out the electronics side of things but everything else is working fairly smoothly. I need to buy more tubes though. I think I will buy several of them to have, just in case. It seems the size I need isn't widely available. I figured that but I dont know.

As far as riding goes. Im right on schedule and get two days off. I think I will visit Little Rock the second day, but Im really looking forward to Lake Catherine.

Have to get going, have a lot of ground to cover today.

1 comment:

  1. Hey John,

    Looking forward to meeting you and assisting you on your arrival to Boston. I will try to link you with friends via Facebook.

    ReplyDelete